KulPop

This is a music appreciation blog featuring a variety of Kul Pop music. Any MP3s and images on this site are for sampling and introductory purposes only. If you like what you hear please support the artist buy buying their music. If you represent an artist featured on this site and would like a file removed, email me. Or if you have any tracks or cds you want to get to me for possible addition to my blog please email me.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

NATE KREISWIRTH'S CASHMERE COMMERCIAL SONG:





















Toronto singer/songwriter Nate Kreiswirth has a band called Cancel Winter. From a quick look on his Twitter page he appears to have a day job working in a lab, but also has a career as a writer of songs for commercials. Here in Canada they've been running an ad for Cashmere bathroom tissue with a catchy summer pop song as the theme for a while now. Month's ago I called the company and was told the tune was written by Nate but not really available as a full song. Now the ad has added some text saying that you can download the song from the Cashmere website (click here, you can also listen to the song at this site). I downloaded the file but it doesn't download as an MP3, so you will need to add the ".mp3" to the file and then it should work in your iTunes or media player. The song is called 'Cashmere Daydreams', and it is definitely worth getting, it has the KulPop seal of approval (I will play it on my radio show next week).
.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home