KulPop

This is a music appreciation blog featuring a variety of Kul Pop music. Any MP3s and images on this site are for sampling and introductory purposes only. If you like what you hear please support the artist buy buying their music. If you represent an artist featured on this site and would like a file removed, email me. Or if you have any tracks or cds you want to get to me for possible addition to my blog please email me.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

NEW JAMES GRANT ALBUM:





















One of my favourite band's from the 80's/early 90's were "Love And Money". The band's lead singer James Grant has just released a new album called "Strange Flowers". After listening to the cd I was thinking how similar James vocal style is to Roland Orzabal from Tears For Fears. The cd is a pretty mellow affair but the songs are well written and it is nice to hear the Love & Money vocal sound again. You can order "Strange Flowers" here. Up for a week is the MP3 of the lead track "This Could Be The Day".
.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger xolondon said...

It reminds me a lot of Cousteau's music. Though he DOES sound like Roland too!

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home