KulPop

This is a music appreciation blog featuring a variety of Kul Pop music. Any MP3s and images on this site are for sampling and introductory purposes only. If you like what you hear please support the artist buy buying their music. If you represent an artist featured on this site and would like a file removed, email me. Or if you have any tracks or cds you want to get to me for possible addition to my blog please email me.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

BLOC PARTY TRACK "SIGNS" USED ON NBC'S CHUCK:


I have never really gotten into the music of Bloc Party. I have read the glowing reviews and hype but I guess I never really sat down and listened an album of their's properly. Last night on N.B.C.'s "Chuck" they used the band's Psapp influenced song "Signs" to good effect near the end of the show (available here for one week). Kudos to Chuck's music supervisor Alex Patsavas who has worked with the shows co-creator Josh Schwartz on an earlier series of his called "The O.C." .

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home