KulPop

This is a music appreciation blog featuring a variety of Kul Pop music. Any MP3s and images on this site are for sampling and introductory purposes only. If you like what you hear please support the artist buy buying their music. If you represent an artist featured on this site and would like a file removed, email me. Or if you have any tracks or cds you want to get to me for possible addition to my blog please email me.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

TEARS FOR FEARS TO TOUR EASTERN U.S. THIS FALL:

















It looks like Tears For Fears will finally be doing a decent tour of the Eastern U.S. with one date in Canada, North of Toronto in Orillia. Below is the blurb from Curt's blog.

Hi all,

Since I've been receiving many messages asking when/where/if we are doing shows in the US this summer I thought I'd give you an update. Here's where it stands: the following lists confirmed shows and TBC shows. Roland and I have signed off on them, but until the last shows are confirmed it's never 100% certain (around 95%). Also be aware that these will not be on sale for a while so don't go calling the venues :) When the on sale dates are announced I'll pass it on.

Aug.12th Detroit (C)

Aug.13th Buffalo (C)

Aug.14th Orillia (Ont) (C)

Aug.16th Boston (C)

Aug.17th Hampton Beach NH (TBC)

Aug.19th New York (C)

Aug.20th Atlantic City (C)

Aug.21st Montclair NJ (C)

Aug.22nd Someone's birthday

Aug.23rd Washington DC (TBC)

Aug.24th Baltimore (TBC)

Aug.26th Atlanta (C)

Aug.27th Charlotte NC (C)

Aug.28th Orlando (C)

Aug.31st Ft. Lauderdale (C)

Sep.1st Clearwater FL (C)

Sep.3rd Myrtle Beach (C)

Sep.4th Norfolk VA (C)

Sep.5th Richmond VA (C)
.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home